Does anyone else recall reading a while ago that to combat downloading and
piracy of his new album "Hotel" that he was pushing up the release date and
releasing it with a bunch of "bonus" tracks?  I thought it had list of some
VERY tasty remixers (I can't recall precisely who, but why does Matthew
Jonson stick in my head?) . . . the list seemed like a who's who of current
powerhouses.  But the "bonus" disc that I've seen bundled with Hotel is a
bunch of ambient tracks done by Moby...no sign of any remixes.

Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about or did I imagine the whole
thing?

I hit Moby's site, the Mute site, I-tunes, Google, and I still can't put 2
and 2 together to equal 4.  Help?

Thanks.

Leslie