[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"tracky how?"
It really sounds like an album cobbled together by people who've been busy
doing a lot of other things in their lives and booked 2 months of studio
time to "bang out some tracks."

In the press release for the album, they apparently boast that the album was completed start to finish in less than 3 weeks. I've heard it start to finish on two separate occasions and believe the press release. And this is coming from someone who really liked the first Daft album and
most of the 2nd. Andrew

For me, the joy found in their other releases has been the exceptional level
of craftsmanship in the tunesmithing and the cohesive concept holding the
release together.  This album feels rushed, uninspired, and really doesn't
bring much "new" to the table.  There are no moments in it where I found
myself grinning like an idiot from the pure joy of their inventiveness.
"Technologic" came the closest but I felt someone like the Detroit Grand
Pubahs could have done it better.

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source