>Alex - whats Danny's blackheartdisco mix?

He just did it last week or so, and I haven't listened yet, and if I tell
him that he's gonna kick my backside.

I shall however listen to it shortly.

Hopefully we'll get it up on the net somewhere soon BT - if not, I'll make
you a cd.

: )

>Oh - and if your birthday was recent and you havnt
>spent months figuring out how to use your mp3 player -
>happy birthday ;-)

October!

good me arent i.

teehheeee. ron hardy just dropped "when doves cry" on part a of this mix
off dhp.

: )

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.