Friday April 1

***THE BUNKER***

Marc Houle (M_nus | Windsor) live
Clark Warner (M_nus | Detroit)

Marc Houle's first solo release was an amazing double 12"
on M_nus that dropped in November and immediately turned
heads at the Bunker and throughout the minimal techno
community. Marc's Run Stop Restore collective, which
includes Magda and Troy Pierce, also released a stunning
12" on M_nus last year. His unique brand of jacking
minimalism is influenced as much by Kraftwerk and 80's
synthpop as it is by Dan Bell and classic Chicago acid
house. Houle's constantly evolving live set stole the show
when he opened for Magda at the Canal Room last year, and
we expect more of the same tonight.
http://www.m-nus.com/

Clark Warner is an old friend of the Bunker. He used to
play at our Undercity parties at Halcyon on Sunday
afternoons after many Saturday night opening / sideroom
gigs with Richie Hawtin in larger venues. Clark has played
at DEMF, Sonar, Mutek, and many other prestigous electronic
music events. When he's not busy with DJing and other
creative projects, he runs Richie Hawtin's M_nus and Plus8
labels. He is one of the best and most interesting chillout
DJs we've heard, and we're psyched to have him start us off
properly tonight.
http://www.m-nus.com/

plus ...
resident DJs: Spinoza, Movement
visualists: Chris Jordan, Giles Hendrix

Fridays at subTonic
107 Norfolk Street
(212)358-7501
$5, 21+, 9p-4a

more info, upcoming guests, heavy rotation -
 http://www.klever.org/thebunkernyc

UPCOMING:

04/08:
zer0g 3 Year Anniversary Party with
Smartypants vs Localfields (zer0 g | Boston),
Gys (zer0 g | Boston),
Scorchio (zer0 g | Boston)