Obviously we inadvertently added an extra '2' to the date somewhere
along the line.

Consider it an early April Fool's Joke...

Ok, you can stop laughing now.

From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 April 2005 06:07
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) Aril Brkha At Nuphonic

Strange, but he's definitely doing Sydney and I thought Nuphonic was
mentioned. His agent is in Melbourne at the moment and rattled off a
bunch
of dates - Derrick's really on a roll with the DJing at the moment. And
he's
really enjoying it. I think he has a new residency in Vegas too, you US
peepz, like every 3 months or something...