Hi Fab,

I posted a mix a while back with a few main street tracks on, you could listen to it to get an idea of the tracks...
Here is the track listing and link in case you're interested.

+---------------+
 Sound 1.mp3
+---------------+
Luna Temple - Deep Chord - dc16
Quadrant Dub - Basic Channel - Basic Channel
Garbage Youth - Twerk - context 02
Missing Winter - Stewart Walker - Force Inc
Pixie Sticks and Whiskey - Geoff White - Traum Schallplatten
Chug - Process - Traum Schallplatten
Acting Crazy - Round Three - Main Street
Phylyps - Basic Channel - Basic Channel
Find a Way - Round Four - Main Street
m4.5 - Maurizio - Maurizio
Nora - Miss Dinky - Traum Schallplatten
You - Bern - Traum Schallplatten
Capoeira - Miss Dinky - Traum Schallplatten

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~mhl/Sound1.mp3

fab. wrote:

Hi listers

Hardwax has almost all of the Burial Mix, Rhytm&Sound, Maurizio, Chain Reaction, Basic Channel and Main Street back catalogs in stock....

i am avid fan of all of the above (almost to the point of religious devotion) but have never heard anything from Main Street - HW describe it as Basic Channel's deep house project, which obviously had me drolling over my keyboard.

Can anyone tell me more and recommend me some definitive releases? i need to know if i gotta get a loan for all the things HW has in stock this week!

ta,
fab.
----
CITYMORB MUSIC
www.citymorb.net | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
next release: CTM001 Receptor - Moving Head ep.