Anyone else get this?

I was quite excited when I saw the subject, alas it seems like someone is using the groovetech name to get hits? They claim to have some groovetech assets - I presume this isn't the radio or mix archive?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Groovetech.com Announcement
Date:   Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:58:49 +0100
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*GROOVETECH.COM ANNOUNCEMENT*

You will have been aware that Groovetech.com ceased trading in October
2003.

In lieu of money secured to Vinyl Factory Ltd certain assets relating to
the Groovetech.com web site were transferred to Vinyl Factory.

Vinyl Factory Ltd have recently launched a web site for their highly
acclaimed London record shop; Phonica Records.
If you would like to look at the Phonica Records web site please click
here <http://www.phonicarecords.co.uk>.

If you would like to receive regular email updates for new releases from
the Phonica Records web site, please send a blank e-mail to

Below you will find a copy of our latest essential records mail out to
give you an idea of who we are.

*Please note that your personal information has not been transferred to
Phonica Records or any other third party. This is a one off e-mail.*

Vinyl Factory Ltd

<http://www.phonicarecords.co.uk/default.aspx>
*Thursday 31st March 2005*

Hello,

Phonica Records is a record shop based in Soho, London and we specialize
in vinyl releases (and some cds) of house, techno, electro, minimal,
hip hop, nu jazz & broken beat, electronica, breaks, funk, soul, disco,
rock, downbeat and more. We are now online and have a full webshop where
you can listen to 1000s of tracks and buy online. Listed below are just
a few of this weeks new releases  there are hundreds more on the
website itself and an extensive back catalogue of classics and recent
stock.

You can listen to this entire e-mail by clicking here
<http://media.phonicarecords.co.uk/g3035.m3u> or click the links next to
the genre headers.

Please do not reply to this email. If you have any enquiries contact us
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

<snip>

-Mike