I've just put together a promo-only sampler CD
("Versions Plus") that I will be mailing
out to the 20 radio/net stations/DJs that have
been most supportive of my music as of late.
I would send out more hard copies, but because
this is not a CD that will be released, I can't afford
to mail more.  However, if you DJ gigs or do a radio/net show
and are interested in downloading the album for playing
out, email me (subject line "Versions Plus" please) with
your info and I'll hook you up with the download info.
This CD is 80 minutes long; a mix of styles from electro,
idm, house, tech house, and techno to ambient, dub,
downtempo, microsound, and noise, and includes remixes
I've done of artists including 313's own Phonopsia, Heavy Meadows,
House Of Orange, and Gary Flanagan,
remixes of my material by artists such as David Kristian and
I8U, unreleased material, forthcoming material,
alternative versions, tv music, sound design for tv, film, web, etc.
Again, this CD won't be available for sale, it is for promo only.
Thanks. Andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source