Crikey Ryan!  It's Friday man - chill out.

MEK

             "ryan burns"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             04/01/05 04:17 PM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) dynamic duo's

ok i am now going public with my hatrid of the ALEX.  gez Alix all you
posts
suck.  is it  the CONSTANT  "two word" 313 posts or your incredible
ignorance that makes this list so interesting.

burns