Matt MacQueen wrote:

On Apr 4, 2005, at 3:36 AM, Martin Dust wrote:

On 4 Apr 2005, at 09:32, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

Since someone stooped to 2 Unlimited I'm raising them

Believe it or not, 2U was actually 4 people and the fact that I know this scares me to death.

"A" - Anita
"R" - Ray

R: Let me hear you say Yeah!
Let me hear you say Yeah!

A: No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!

A: No no limits, we'll reach for the sky!
No valley too deep, no mountain too high
No no limits, won't give up the fight
We do what we want and we do it with pride

R: Let me hear you say Yeah!

;}

--
MM
http://sonicsunset.com

I had free tickets to see them in Halifax back in the day
and they actually weren't that bad.  The backing tracks
were beefed up and remixed and less cheesy and they
didn't lipsync. andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source