I don't know. There weren't enough basslines on his lp for me to really get
worked up about it. Good nonetheless though. And yeah, I'm that guy who didn't
play "strings" cause it didn't have a bassline. For a long time at least. It's
aight though 'cause sir stinx got enough to go 'round.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems