I blame Tim Price... ;)

Who is a very nice bloke I might add.

~David

---------- Original Message -------------
Subject: Re: (313) FW: Email Overload
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:37:24 -0400
From: matt kane's brain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>

At 10:13 AM 4/6/2005, Odeluga, Ken wrote:
>Another header hijacker at work I guess?

Considering I just got the exact same message, and the headers show it as
coming from sound.m-nus.com, and sound.m-nus.com is not an open relay (I
just checked), it's probably someone at m-nus who forgot to turn off his
subscription before setting up his .vacation file (or whatever you use for
Lotus Notes).

The headers on the mail also match those given by the server, so I doubt
it's forged. It's more in line with that annoying flavorpill autoreply.
--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
matt kane's brain