hugh masekela plus carl craig. that sounds great! i absolutely love 'don't
go lose it baby'
is this availabe as a vinyl single? or only as part of the verve comp?
which reminds me, i've got to buy angola. i didn't think much of it when i
listened to it in the shop. but then i heard kenny larkin open a set with
it. whao!
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Simon Hindle"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             u.nsw.gov.au>                                              To
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             07/04/05 09:25 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Verve Remixed 3 - Carl Craig

There's another verve remixed comp out and while most of the remixers on
board don't really interest me, I have to recommend this compilation simply
because Carl Craig's remix of Hugh Masekela's "The Boy's Doin' It" is
bloody amazing.

Sort of a cross between his Angola and Tides remixes + some trumpets,
cruising away at a lazy 104 bpm, he strips down the original, injects some
proper nice C2 goodness and you've got a deadly track that makes you wonder
why they ever bothered making music at any other tempo.

Fabulous stuff.

ForwardSourceID:NT0001CB6E