To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 7:50 PM
Subject: (313) Netstockfest

Just a heads up to let y'all know that these folks:

http://www.netstockfest.net/

are running a big electronic music netaudio marathon for the next several days.

I don't know many of the listed artists (besides myself - I play at midnight GMT), so I don't really have any idea what to expect in terms of style. But if you have some bandwidth lying around and want to check out some music, this might be an interesting opportunity.

--
Dennis DeSantis
www.dennisdesantis.com