Simple answer - everything. Seriously I can't think of one bad/mediocre release.
Might want to check other environ stuff, Kelly Polar, Morgan Geist (solo)

I think my two... no three fave environ tracks
Morgan Geist - Super EP - 24K
Metro Area 5 - this one -> http://www.smallfish.net/servlets/com.cord.smallfish.RamGenerator/31432_2.ra
Metro Area - The art of hot.

Cheers

Mike

Martin Dust wrote:
313ers,

Picked up Metro Area - Orange Alert, I'm liking the funk - what else should I look out for?

Cheers
Martin