From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Apr 6, 2005 11:41 PM
To: Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org, dave cronin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) babies and loud sounds Re: (313) Blackman Arnold snacktime

Sh*t. I don't know, I have 3 kids and they dance to my stuff. :) This is
Ultradyne! My kids are subjectively cool as hell in my book...:)

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/07/2005 12:13 AM

dave cronin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject
(313) babies and loud sounds Re: (313) Blackman Arnold snacktime

dave cronin wrote:

>i have a friend whose husband used to play pretty
>bangin stuff (sabrettes kinda gear) and she used to
>stop in to catch his sets on big party systems while
>she was pregnant...
>
>after the baby was born it was absolutely verifiable
>that boomin kix would calm the little one down when he
>was crying and upset. pretty funny, really.
>
>joey beltram lullabies and all that.

you know how people, when there's a baby around, are always like
"shh, quiet, you'll wake the baby"? well, apparently the sound levels
a fetus experiences nonstop in the womb are akin to being next to
a loud vacuum cleaner in action. andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source