[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Tue, 5 Apr 2005 about following:

http://www.delsin.org/planetdelsin/

Hmm.

First listen on clips.. "uh-oh, what? did they do the tracks back in 80's?.. not so interesting"

2nd listen .. "hmm, not so bad afterall, but can't really make up my mind"

3rd listen.. "okay, some nice tunes but can't really make up my mind before hearing all the tracks proper"

so i'll probably be ordering it to local shop and end up buying it, there was couple nice tunes, stinkworx, nubian minds, vince.. rest weren't really my cup of tea, at least judging from the clips.

anyway i really want those 3 tracks on vinyl i mentioned :)

sakke
--
A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.