That's remember me a special party in 2003. To celebrate 15 years of electronic music at the french Rex Club, Carl Cox was playing in a special afternoon party for children ... a great party where he played Techno, House, Funk, Disco, Soul ... The Rex Club full of fewer than 10 years hysteric children ... a very amazing experience :)))

Tom
http://www.pulsation.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i worked in a pre-school/kinderegarten for six months. i used to play lots
of music. 'the robots' was a big hit. they loved doing the robot dance.
another favourite was vaughan mason 'bounce, rock, skate, roll'. one kid
did an end of year fashion and dance performance to it.
man that was good job - you turn up to work and 20 little people come
running at you screaming 'i love you' as they tackle you to the ground.
james
www.jbucknell.com

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED] To h.com> <313@hyperreal.org> cc 07/04/05 03:48 AM Subject RE: (313) Blackman Arnold snacktime Please respond to <[EMAIL PROTECTED] h.com>

From: "lee herrington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Diana's recent post has awakened my curiosity.  Would any one
else care to
elaborate about positive experiences involving children and
techno?  I know
that my 19 month-old daughter perks up a bit when I play early
carl craig
trax.

when my son was still very small, i would play carl craig's "a
wonderful life" for him while he was falling asleep for his midday
nap. he's now a big fan of such tracks as recloose's "soul clap
2000" and "aint changing", theo parrish's "jb's edit" and
especially kraftwerk's "the robots" which he is absolutely
obsessed with and will listen to over and over and over if you let
him.

tom

andythepooh.com

ForwardSourceID:NT0001CB4E