just one new record for me the past few weeks (apart from the allready mentioned 'berlin sessions') and it is: skugge & stavostrand - grans [onitor 41] one dubby techno track, one sort of luciano track and one a bit more techy, and one more thing. i like it.

re: 100% pure new releases.
the madskilz 12" probably gets played quite a bit by derrick may, the kind of tribal techno i associate with what derrick sometimes plays, nice but not mindblowing.

oh and yoav b has put soundclips up of his upcoming release on wabisabi on the deephousepage.com messageboard. the title track sounds nice, need to hear the rest in full before i make up my mind though, not as good as the first release is my first thought.

jurren