>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>This track is hot. We did an online investigation of the likeliness of it
>coming on a 12 on Saturday and the conclusion was "not likely". There only
>seems to be 1 sampler coming and that's got Adam Freeland, RSL and two other
>equally less-exiting-than-the-c2 remixes. I have consequently gone and
>bought a generally unappealing triple album for just one track : (
>>
>Also HOT: Juan Atkins Berlin Sessions on Tresor - really liking this!

The other tracks on the Verve Remixed 3 album aren't bad either. I don't think
Carl Craig's remix is the best one on it. Reminds me of the Congo Man thing he
did before. But I'm sure he can do much much better with the Verve catalogue!
Think what Madlib did with Blue Note... Come on, Carl! You can do that too!!!

P.S.: Those Berlin Sessions are not that great. Just plain ol' dancefloor
tracks. Nothing special... His recent stuff on Regal and Subject Detroit are
something else!

Cheers.