> Rhythm & Sound 45 Session w/ Paul St. Hilaire
>
> 30.04. @ Tryptich Festival (Glasgow)

Hmmm yes, being up in Scotland last week I saw publicity for Triptych - as I
have each of the past 2 or 3 years when I've gone up there at Easter and
seen the line up for the festival a month later and thought "now I really
should come up for that" but not made it.
This year's line up seems like another cracker - how come this festival
hasn't been mentioned (with the exception of the above) on this list?
Are our Scottish brothers keeping this one to themselves?  BT, Jason et al
is this another act of Scottish nationalism? - laughing behind our backs as
you present:

Juan Atkins
Stacey Pullen
HERBIE HANCOCK
LAURIE ANDERSON
ESG
Prince Buster
CANDI STATON
KARLHEINZ STOCKHAUSEN fer goodness sake!
and everyone else from Akufen to Bugz In The Attic, LCD Soundsystem etc.

the truth must be told!