This festival sounds excellent (& I've never even heard of it before) - if
I didn't already have a party in Brighton on Saturday & Dan Bell on Sunday
night i'd be up for my first visit to Scotland.

Looks like it's gonna have to be next year.

& now for a rare music tip from me ...

Not very 313 but so good it's worth a mention : Beck 'Guero' - Excellent
album. I have to stop myself from over-playing it! Stand out tracks are
'Que Onda Guero', 'Girl', 'Black Tambourine', 'Hell Yes' (check the
scratching on this one - dope!) & 'Clap Hands' (bonus track.) Nice
presentation on the deluxe box set as well. Seriously.    ;o)

                      David Beattie

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'313'"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Fax to:

                      13/04/05 15:46           Subject:  Re: (313) festivals
(part 1)

I have talked about the Tryptich events on the list a
few years running but there is never anyone from out
of town (that im aware of) that has came along to any
events - I normally bump into ex listmember Tom
Churchill at a couple of the events every year but
thats about it.

Your right - they do get some good people to come and
play and if anyone does fancy it let me know, would be
happy to hook up and if possible offer some lodgings.

BTW - the venue that R&S are playing in is the same as
they played last year - its called The Peoples Palce
and its effectively a big glass house in a park with
plants etc inside. Very nice venue indeed and its the
same people putting it on so I would imagine the same
nice system will be there.

Go on, you know you want to visit Scotland ;-)

Cheers
BT

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"