I saw the midgets here about a couple months back. Craziness. They were in a
punk bar chasing each others with chairs and ish. Think it was bloody midgets
on tour or something though. Pure entertainment. My friend got lit and tried to
get at the midget chick. She was aight tho....

And that's regular for Detroit?

No wonder.... :)

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems