[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

here's a conversation ive been having with LA 313'er about why I've decided not to buy Kraftwerk tickets. I thought it would actually make an interesting 313 conversation.

frankly, i'd be a lot more excited to go see them if there was even the slightest chance of them playing something besides the obvious hits. why not play "europe endless" or "antenna"?

When I saw them they played "Airwaves" and "Uranium", which surprised me. And they played some new track that was amazingly hard and driving. I never knew they had it in them to play so hard.

Yeah, they played "the hits", like but it was also still a fun show, and it isn't every day you get to hear Kraftwerk on a large sound system.

I like the extended jam at the beginning of their recent album. I'd love to see them do something like that and just go off into "Klingklang" mode..