do you have the dignity of labour by the human league?
makers of the dead travel fast
thought criminals (first album 'you only think twice)
early severed heads

kames
www.jbucknell.com

             "Odeluga, Ken"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ones.com>                                                  To
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             18/04/05 08:21 PM         "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) iPod DJ - more synth-pop
                                       please

listening: Yazoo - Only You
eating: my bottom lip
drinking: tea
thinking: Vince Clarke is a genius (and wondering why it's not time to
go
home yet)

send me suggestions for more strangely cold and detached synth-pop
please
(I've got the usual suspects: BEF/early Heaven 17, Depeche Mode,
Ultravox,
early Human League & OMD, Pet Shop Boys, etc.)
any interesting side projects that seemed to fly under the radar?
solo careers worth checking out?

MEK
****

Well don't forget the Heaven 17 side-project British Electric
Foundation. I think they had a couple of LPs on which they collaborated
with famous singers of the times.

For obscure: check out Kissing the Pink. This also reminds me of Vicious
Pink Phenomena (if you can still find stuff by them?!)

The The. Amazing ostensibly non-commercial stuff, which charted quite
often!

Blancmange, Soft Cell (of course) Talk Talk. Hmmm: Japan?!? (Especially
'European Son' LP.

You probably know of course but Propaganda oughtn't to be left out from
the above either.

             garrett

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

             04/15/05 02:45 PM         313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>

cc

Subject
                                       Re: (313) iPod DJ

listening:  Bola - Gnayse
eating: rice/chicken/tomato/cheeze/salsa bowl
drinking: water... too much caffeine already today
thinking: need to hire someone for ripping, warping, discogs
catalogging duties

ForwardSourceID:NT0001D46E