We have a mini interview with Scott Ferguson online, it's here:
http://technotourist.org/modules.php? op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=729

Like a said a mini interview :)

KJ

On Apr 22, 2005, at 12:15 AM, Jason Brunton wrote:

It's run out of Detroit by Scott Ferguson-a contemporary of Reggie Dokes etc- some really excellent tracks on the label- check Keith Kemp's Robo Motown EP in particular and most of Scott's Productions are pretty hot too

cheers

Jason