News:

Special thanks to Dietrich Schoenemann for stopping by the station. For more
info on Dietrich, visit the Hidden Agenda website, www.hidden-agenda.com.
Pictures from the evening have been posted on the PHOTOS page of my site.

I will be starting a night in Hartford on April 19. The event is called
SIMPLE. The first installment will feature myself and Mike Nyce (The
Warehouse, 88.1FM). Details are posted on my site.
http://www.antonbanks.com/event_info.htm

I have been booked for "The Green House Effect" on April 29th.

I have exclusive mixes from the Space DJz (Potential / Target Recordings).
Airing date TBD.

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Playlist for April 19, 2005
Click the link to hear the show
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/guest_dietrich_1.mp3

Prototype 909, Understand, Chillout Phase 2, Instinct
Sub Space, Orbital, First Step, Mission / 6277
Slam, Bright Lights Fading, Soma (Promotional)
Derek Martin, Call Her Up, Cove
Jay Haze, Rosaire Argyle Bedside Table Mix, Wanda's Wig Wax, Underline
Gideon Jackson, Acid For Tea, Conceive
Roman Flugel, Moogawi, Geht's Noch, Superstar
Paul Lancaster, Original Mix, Many Paths

Mix Set By Dietrich Schoenemann (Hidden Agenda)

Someone Else, Picture Perfect, Someone Else Ep, Found Sound
Rocco Bronco, Einmusik Rmx, Platzhirsch
Unknown, Untitled, Style Records
T.P. Heckmann, Pillow Horror, Pillow Horror Ep, Sub-Wave
Cari Lekebusch, Do You Like Acid, Motions Of Energy, H-Prod
Dave Shokh & Holgisar, Pump Pump, Hidden Agenda
Matt French, Estrange, Disillusion Ep, Weave
Tony Rohr, Slow Burn, Was Ist Das, Weave
Dj Emerson & Dj Mahatma, Untitled, Underground Funk, Craft
Unknown, Untitled, Unknown
Unknown, Untitled, Unknown

(***End Of Dietrich's Set, Anton Takes Over***)
Maetrik, Cologne And Back, Triebstoff
Joel Mull, Fruppis, Enjoy It, Elp
Azure Taint, Vaccum Vibes, Reel Tension, Phono
Jori Hulkkonen, Jesper Dahlback Rmx, Science, F-Communications
Secret Cinema, Cc Feedback, Born To Ill, EC

The Vault airs every other Tuesday night from 9:00 pm until 10:30 pm (21:00
to 22:30 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 89.3 FM WRTC. The station's 300
watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as North Haven, CT. WRTC also broadcasts via the internet. There are
now several other ways to listen to the station online. Visit the station's
website www.wrtcfm.com for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to reply to this message or visit my website,
www.antonbanks.com, for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

I respect your privacy. Reply to this message with the word "remove" in the
subject to stop receiving these mailings.