Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:04:32 -0000
To: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
From: "Robert Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: (313) iPod DJ - more synth-pop please

I like unfashionable 80s pop too - been listening to this 12"/80s comp a =
hell of a lot recently:
The Cure A Forest (Extended Mix)=20
Aztec Camera Walk Out To Winter (Long Version)=20
Soft Cell Tainted Love / Where Did Our Love Go?=20
ABC Tears Are Not Enough=20
Simple Minds Promised You A Miracle=20
Spandau Ballet To Cut A Long Story Short=20
Echo & The Bunny Men Never Stop (Discotheque)=20
The Icicle Works Love Is A Wonderful Colour=20
Fun Boy Three Our Lips Are Sealed=20
The Jam Precious=20
Siouxsie & The Banshees Spellbound=20
Bauhaus She's In Parties (Extended)=20
Disc Two=20
Human League Love Action=20
Scritti Polliti Wood Beez=20
Visage Fade To Grey (Extended)=20
Yazoo Situation=20
Japan Quiet Life=20
Talk Talk It's My Life=20
Stephen 'Tin Tin' Duffy Kiss Me (Mixe Plural)=20
The Style Council My Ever Changing Moods (Long Version)=20
Simply Red Money's Too Tight To Mention (Cutback Mix)=20
Animotion Obsession=20
Tom Tom Club Wordy Rappinghood=20
The Passions I'm In Love With A German Filmstar (Long Mix)=20
Disc Three=20
Grace Jones Pull Up To The Bumper=20
Kid Creole & The Coconuts I'm A Wonderful Thing (Baby)=20
The Blow Monkeys Diggin' Your Scene (Extended Mix)=20
Lloyd Cole My Bag (Dancing Remix)=20
Hipsway The Honeythief=20
Tears For Fears Shout (US Version)=20
Man Parrish Hip Hop Be Bop=20
Monsoon Ever So Lonely (Extended Mix)=20
Curiosity Killed The Cat Down To Earth=20
Black Wonderful Life=20
Propaganda Dr. Mabuse=20