And unlike many of the recent spates of "reissues" these are ALL excellent pressings and with good track choice- those Jackin things are fantastic- you could easily play a full 2 hour set with just these 3 records alone. The Streetsounds things also have proper full colour "textured" card sleeves and excellent print quality throughout. I'm off to have another Lemsip now- 2nd day of flu!

Jason

PS That's my excuse- haven't the rest of you got any WORK to do ??  :)

PPS Placid- do you know where the DJ Pierre Track called Acid Pop first reared it's head?