That's weird there are no samples in Amnbits, it's all Stylus RMX, Atmosphere,
Korg Legacy, M42, & Native Instruments Komplete 2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Apr 26, 2005 12:51 PM
To: Javier Drada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313 list <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: javier

in anmbits there's what sounds like an effected
female vocal that really hits me especially deeply
cos it sounds almost exactly like a sample
from a recording a friend made of his grandmother
that i've used on one of my yet to be released
songs.  wow, strange that. andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source