Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 27 april 2005 15:20
Aan: 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: WAS: Re: (313) Ann Clarke - big in detroit (?)
sonicsunset.com NOW: more a radio type thread

>dood, theo parrish was on radio 1 the other night. are you kidding
>me?!?!?!?! i would KILL for radio like that. and whats the "urban"
>station called? jesus. i appreciate our public and college radio
>stations too, but come on.

well, yeah, I did point out that is was more than likely a "grass is
always greener on the other side" type situation.

dunno, was just interested to find out. Yep, and by what you're saying
perhaps we are better off than you.

Theo Parrish was on gilles petersons show I think. not listened to be
honest. it's very easy to criticise I guess, and not as easy to admit
that maye we are better off than most.

I just look around at europe too and see various things/stations that
look interesting. is that vpro station in holland a national? is it any
good? they seem to have intersting bits and pieces etc.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.