Hater squadron.
Pattern delta.
Engage target schwartz.

Or...maybe he was looking at his arpeggiator. :)

PS. Maarten, I kinda envy you. Being able to hear the Mseries stuff and all the
burial mix joints without the rather obvious references must have been quite an
experience. Growing up around music, it's really rare to hear something that I
can't reference against a bygone era in some way. When it's happened, it's been
fantastic. Can't imagine having that happen with those two series' in
particular. If you want the bananas dub (the stuff my uncles used to play round
the yard) check Mikey dread and his label Dread at the Controls. I bought a ton
of vinyl off of them awhile ago. The lady that answers the email from the site
is either mikey himself or (as was my case) his wife. Very down to earth people
and down for the cause. Check "Jumping Master" for an example of Mikey at his
finest.

www.mikeydread.com

Chikka-Boom!

Kamal K. Stoddard