hal varian 'catalysm ep' (new religion) nice, varied, original, moody, deep
& funky techno with a bit of a broken edge in the title track. sweet.

various 'amsterdam remix ep' (new religion) mostly as above. nwaq remix
sounds a bit like they went out for a cup of tea & left the machines to
themselves for a bit too long but the rest is real nice.

various 'thoughts from Chicago vol 1 (eargasmic) the k. alexi track 'me' is
real nice, I guess it's a bit mr fingers-esque but a bit more uptempo or
clubby. the vibes & timbales are kept in check so it doesn't veer into a
noodlefest or latin house territory, mercifully. the other tracks are kind
of ordinary, imho.

freedom soundz (alex attias)  'hero / journey' (goya neroli promo) don't
know which is which, one is deep & groovy vaguely sci-fi house (well you
know what I mean - all those funny noises that you find in the techier
broken beat stuff) *kind* of similar in feel to alex's previous track
'distant planet'. the flip is a bit pointless.

surface noise 'add noise' (earsugar beatbox) ummm, it's funky, it's a tiny
bit glitchy / clicky, I guess you'd say it's post basic-channel, minimal,
warm, melodic. I like it.

check 'em out.

p-doggg