On Thu, 5 May 2005, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

From: "Derek Plaslaiko." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

i dont rememeber my reply to you going public.

do you REALLY think everyone on this lists wants to sit through yet
another one of our p*ssing contests?

again, sorry about that. its you "reply all" people that kill me
with screwing my filters all up. this appeared in my inbox with my
name in the "to" field, identical to the other one. i hit reply
all to check to see if 313 popped up as well, and it did.

but hey, you started it anyway.

tom

andythepooh.com