He's playing Sunday at Masonic Temple. He is indeed playing the EA party.
He's playing later in the night according to the lineup info I have. We
(Ultradyne) are playing earlier.

www.electricavenue.org for more info..

Peace,
Alex

James Hurlbut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/06/2005 09:46 PM

313@hyperreal.org
cc

Subject
(313) Rob Hood afterparty?

Dear list,

I can't stand it. Sleepless nights. Dreary days. Only 22 moons until the
festival. But I don't know if Rob Hood is playing or not. he's not on the
technotourist list but I thought I saw his name on the lineup for Sunday's

electric avenue party. I'm confused. And a little scared. I got my first
taste of rob hood in the flesh last year but he was rudely interrupted by
the DPD. Now I need more. Please help,

hopeless in san francisco