48 Hours of pure Detroit Techno

The result !

You was a lot to tune in during the week end, THANKS !
During 48 hours, never any moments without listenners !!

I'd like to say a special thanks to peoples who have forwarded
the news on various forums... Really kind !

And of course thanks to Frequency Berlin providing their server
during 48 hours... Also to Techno Tourist and John who was coming
on Sunday afternoon offering a nice radio time, pro and deeply Detroit !

Due to the relative success of this 48 hours week end, I'm already
at work on some special programs and hope some of you will tune in regularly.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you play/produce music and want to
have some material played on Teknology.
Please, be patient for reply ;-)

http://teknology.free.fr
Dimitri Pike