>This is exactly what happened when Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam was sued
>by Main Source over her uncleared sample of Main Source's
"Looking At the Front Door".

"what track of hers used a main source sample? "

"Let The Beat Hit 'Em" - It pretty much jacked everything except the rhymes
if memory serves me right (anyone want to d/l both songs from p2p and do an
a/b comparison?).

(for some more 313
relevance, recloose also jacked a bit from the same track in "i
cant take it" [the "and i dont know if i can take it any more" bit
that he scratches in]. great classic track, in case youve never
heard it...)

tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm