He said a month or so ago in Aus that it would be more in the vein of Just
Another Day - which is v electronic. Even that remix on the Verve comp is
quite European electro sounding - not jazzy. He's also doing more Tres
Demented material. If nothing else Carl is ahead of himself...

----------
>From: Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Arne Weinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: (313) carl craig lp
>Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 2:30 AM
>

> And please tell me he has done something else then that Detroit
> Expirement album (KJ ducks for cover) i thought it was so boring and
> highly over estimated (KJ never dares to show his face on 313 again).
> His latest releases have been excellent though!
>
> KJ
>

> On 11-mei-2005, at 18:25, Arne Weinberg wrote:
>
>> On which label?????
>>

>> Arne
>>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>>
>>> coming out 10th of june!!!
>>>
>>> woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>> ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo