I'm definitely hitting the Sutekh joint and probably the 2LS one too. It would be cool to meet some SF 313ers.

On May 12, 2005, at 7:32 PM, James Hurlbut wrote:

Hey 313. Detroit countdown: 14 days 3 hrs, but who's counting?

Here are some techno oriented events going on here in the bay area of the us this weekend for those who know, or maybe just for those who care:

Tomorrow we have Andrew Weatherall and Keith Tenniswood aka 2 lone swordsmen aka radioactive man backed up by ninja tune playa Diplo at megaclub 1015. This club is super cookie cutter but has been booking quality acts on Fridays. Word is Ken Ishii will be making up his missed gig in two weeks, but I'll have to catch him at the fuse-in. shucks. check www.subalicious.net

Then on Saturday, Adult is playing live at the indie rock joint Bottom of the Hill. punch a hipster in the face for me if you go.

After Adult, one should swing over to Transplant for an all night warehouse jammy thinger. Sutekh of Kompakt, Force Inc., Soul Jazz (who would've thought), etc.. is doing a rare live PA (rare even though he lives here grrrr...) thats at a newish space the Werepad www.werepad.com

Not techno, but brokenbeat/house/good music related is that Victor Duplaix is playing on Saturday at Miguel Mig's Salted party. Last month they brought Ian Pooley which was very loud and bassy. That's at mighty at 119 utah street. http://mighty119.com/

That's 14 days 2 hrs and 48 min. till the D. over and out.

--
Tim Moore