From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>my concern is with the fact that in most every case i can think of,
>musical experimentatin and adventure loses it's thrust once it
becomes a
>daytime soire.
>
>think about jazz. once it was late night outlaw music. now it's
homoginzed

hmm. i see your point, but im not sure that the cause and effect
relationship youre talking about exists. can you prove that it
went that way, and not that jazz music started turning crap before
it received wider acceptance? i mean in reality, you can play the
nastiest most underground stuff during the day and people just
arent going to be able to get into it at all. if you play watered
down homogenized sh*te, people can get into it no matter when you
play it.

tom

andythepooh.com