very nice

i love yoav b's stuff....wonky and a bit rough but in the best possible
way.

his dj mixes are also worth checking.

anyone know how his name is pronounced?

robin...

On 16 May 2005, at 13:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've played this out twice now and I'd just like to say I think its hot,

Not sure what the title is, as I've been playing it off a cdr, but I'm
fairly sure it's the A1 track I have.
Don't even know what the other tracks on the ep are like as I dont have
them. But, I'd buy it for this track alone.

It's a relentless acid groove, just goes on and on and on. It's hot. Check
it out! I'm not normally a mad acid fan, but phew.

Clips up here:

http://www.nomorewords.net/