I've used alcohol and distilled water

take your pick but I've always like Scotch

MEK

             "Chris  Anglesey"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             tlworld.com>                                               To
                                       "'313'" <313@hyperreal.org>
             05/16/05 11:21 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Rekkid cleaning stuff

Hola,

I need to invest in some record cleaning fluid in order to sort one or two
dusty 12"s.

I've heard that the best stuff to buy is lighter-fuel fluid as it's a good
anti-static.
Is this true or would my records be better off with normal record store
stuff ?

Just that the idea of cleaning them with this sort of stuff seems a bit
bizarre !

Chris

PS - sorry, know this one is kinda off-topic (the 12"s are from Detroit tho
;)