Seconded, the LP's nice, quite a range of sounds on there. Some of it sounds
old, like early Derrick May stuff as Marsel said, other tracks have a more
modern 'beefy' production sound. A few tracks sound a bit dated, but for the
most part it's pretty strong. Particularly like the track 'Rain' (or something
like that, haven't got the CD in front of me).

Does this mean there'll be a European DJing tour I wonder? Anyone know if he
DJs anyway?