isn't mcmlxv the guy from vinyl exchange in manchester....

released the v good js-01, 02 , 03 very ltd ep's..also mcmlxv yellow, orange, blue and sickness.....

could be wrong tho..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

No idea who this is, even the press release is myserious, but agree that it's an excellent release, apparently the pet shop boys are fans....

Particularly like the track 'Octave'