If anyone hasn't clicked their way to Kate Simko's
tracks, I suggest givin' a listen.

http://homepage.mac.com/ksimko/.Music/KateSimko-Rebecca%20Gates%20Remix.mp3

Through my 9 or so years subbed I've gotten into so
many list members' music simply by clicking their sig
link (ie.Atomly, Todd Sines, Twine). We've had the
luxory of seeing so many members develop into world
traveling, acclaimed artists. Though she's already
well on her way, I believe Kate's work will add her to
the list.

Keep on goin' with the good.
diana