it's also a good idea to make friends with some of the opz in the GP
Worldwide chat room in soulseek. many of the hardcore fans have a huge
arsenal of files that they only share with you if your a member of their
share list. these files will not come up in a search if your not a member
of their list. also if your able to get into any of the release groups on
irc, team BOSS rip the show weekly at a high bitrate...

good luck... ;)