From: Chana Goodman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 4:01 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 313 meetup @ Forans?

Cool, wouldnt miss it. Cant wait to meet everyone.

Diana, Im excited to see you.  Been a long time.  But Im not sure if
youll recognize me since I had my baby, it left me with a bit of a,
mmm... defect.  just in case heres my pic:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/4117f7c8_1444f/bc/images/IMGP3091a.gif?BCyGk
jCBG9.yRGsh