Have fun all of you - I was thinking of coming down to
see Shake in MCR as his gig here clashed with
Wildplanet live.

However I was informed that I had already commited to
going away camping for a friends birthday on a private
beach somewhere in the north of Scotland this weekend
so had to choose - chose Shake, had a great time, took
him a bit of time to get used to/ comfortable with the
setup (plus he had only flown over that day and had
probs with immigration apparently etc so not the least
stressfull preparation I guess). Anyway, he played
some great tunes (possibly even ones of the next Dust
release I would suggest ;-))
For those looking for perfect DJ'ing some were a bit
dissapointed but I dont think they are aware of his
health issues and I think that man deserves big
respect for still coming over here to do his thing. I
for one was certainly happy to dance about and listen
to him for a couple of hours and im sure you lot will
too.

Oh - and to ease my pain at choosing Shake over
Wildplanet, unfortunately Wildplanet had technical
probs and couldnt play his set so I didnt miss
anything and hopefully he should be getting
rescheduled.

Cheers
BT