From: Sam K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:14 AM
To: list
Subject: (313) John lee hooker..............?????????

So i heard this John Lee Hooker track on the weekend called "baby
lee"..........it was minimal and dirty groovy...........Problem is he
has so many damn albums...........my question is.......what is his must
have minimal and dirty groovy album.

Kinda on topic... he is from da D after all...

Sam "Kreme" Karmel

ps. i know the hype etc but g i'm enjoying bits of M.I.A

--
  Sam K
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]