On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 02:56:54PM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> From: robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc:  <313@hyperreal.org>
> Subject: Re: (313) track ID ... carl craig?
>
> Dave Angel "airborne" c2 drums suck mix

Noticed today there is a Vol.3 of CC remixes (CCR) bootleg around,
and this track is on it... Actually, this bootleg thing is going so far
taht I am inclined to think they will bootleg upon request very soon.
So if you bootleggers are reading this pls, take me a Vol.4 with the
2 tracks from each of the previous volumes which I don't have on 12".
PVT me for complete tracklisting...

BTW, how was Chez Damierrr in MCR last friday? Robin?

BTW2, anyone going to Herbie Hancock on Sat at the Barbican?
They were announcing he would have "electric guests from present and
future", so I was dreaming with C. Craig making an appearance, but
apparently guests are RinneRadio and Kroyt (??)...

Take care,